My daughter was born w/a hole in her bladder

has anyone ever heard of that before? The Dr. didn't discover it until she was almost 7, we kept wondering why she had trouble with wetting the bed sometimes at night. They filled her bladder w/water which she cried thru and they watched as she peed it out, to see where the hole was. Unfortunately it had to heal itself, and she had to have the test again a year later, but it had healed itself. She was going to be prone to bladder infections all her life because of this, and she had started having them frequently.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Health

• I am sorry that your Daughter had to deal with this. My Daughter was born with a hole in her heart and they did not find it until she was four. I know how scary it is. I hope that she is doing better now.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• no ive not heard of this before. so is it healed now? does that mean she is still prone to UTI's as well if it is closed? I hope things get better for you all.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• THE HOLE CLOSED ITSELF, AND YES SHE WAS TO BE PRONE TO BLADDER INFECRTIONS ALL HER LIFE, AND SHE DID HAVE QUITE A FEW. BUT THEN SHE WAS KILLED AT AGE 20, SO I'D MUCH RATHER HAVE TO BE DEALING WITH THAT.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• nope
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 1, 2010