(Sry long)Advice on my current boyfriend situation because I dont know if I'm wasting my time.

My husband and I split up April first of this yr. he left me and his kids for another woman. He doesn't even call his kids anymore. Anyways I started datung my new bf on June 14th and its long distance right now (we have been friends since I was 9, I am almost 24.) Anyways first he was supposed to be here by the end of September but now he is changing the date and this is not the first time. He says he found a car to buy and has the money for it but hasnt bought it yet. He says he loves me & he wants to be here yet he has the money 4 the car & isnt buying it. In ur opinion do you think he will show or am I just wasting my time. I thought about just staying with him becuz we have a good relationship & then if he does not show by the end of September ending it then, I dont wanna ruin our friendship we are best friends and bf/gf. Should I end it now or give him til the end of Sept.? Please be honest.

mama2005

Asked by mama2005 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• As hard as it is to accept another dud in the men department, put them behind you and start living for yourself and your children. It could be because you are not legally divorced, or any of a million things that go through men's heads. Don't waste another day wishing for change, start the change with yourself. Only you and G-d can make you happy. Huggs.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 6:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• stop wasting your time
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 6:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• To (crudely) quote He's Just Not That Into You: "If the guy wants to be with you, he will make it happen. If he doesn't, then he doesn't want to be with you".
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 6:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I think you need to take time for yourself and not jump so quickly into a serious relationship. Let him go, if he comes around later, then you can explore a relationship with him at that time.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I agree with deathlilly
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Have you even seen him sense you hooked up again? To me it sounds like he is giving you the run around. I would not waist anymore time with him.

Answer by louise2 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• You are wasting your time. He is continuously giving you the run around. When September comes hes going to make more excuses not to come see you. I think you should find someone that will make you happy and will go out of his way to spend time with you.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Thank you all for your advice. I am going to take time for myself before I try dating anyone else. If he does happen to show up then so be it but I don't think it will happen. Its hard to accept that u get 2 duds in a row but it happens.
    mama2005

Comment by mama2005 (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010