went to dr. today he was trying to tell me i had a missicage,but then he measured & felt of my belly & ordered another hcg level cause my belly was feeling like i was 6 weeks preg . do u think that he feels like he made a mistake by telling me i misscared{without even seeing me} & now that he has that he is just trying to cover his own? can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Get a diffrent doc. You don't need someone who doesnt know what there doing to be taking care of you and your child. What if later on he makes an even worse mistake.
    Anonymous

• you dont need help, you need an educated OB. :-/
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i agree get another dr but if you did just miscarry it would tak a little while for everything to go back to normal i had positive pregnacy blood test for 3 weeks after each miscarriage ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I think he's just making sure by double checking everything. If he is wrong about the miscarriage I would consider a new doctor.
    jenjobrien

Answer by jenjobrien at 7:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I believe he is just double checking his words, and his thoughts,

If you beleive your prego take another test, or go to the hospital saying you are having cramps, yeah i guess you would have to fib a little bit, but oh well before they could touch you they would have to take your blood and another thing you can always deny a pap if they insist you get one tell them no and you would rather have your OWN ob do it,

and i would deff get a 2nd opinion,
    Anonymous

• i don't care what time you read this go to the emergency room or directyly to another doctor
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2008