feeling pregnant and not

i am 7 weeks and some days i feel pregnant and some days i dont has that happened to anyone else??

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 6:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah. There were days when I felt pregnant and some days I didn't.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 6:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yeah, it's hard to feel pregnant at first, especially when you aren't showing or feeling movement yet.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes I feel like that alot. Almost like I forget that im pregnant lol. Im 15 weeks and Im starting to feel the baby move and finally had a sonogram so im feeling more pregnant lately but i know exactly what you mean it getsb etter lol :) congrats
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• yupp. I was 3 months preggers and tellin everyone i was as fit as ever. matter of fact, night before i went into labor I cleaned my entire house top to bottom (vaccuuming included!). Only way I could tell in the beginning was the nausea....gringos and taco bell never agreed with me then!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yup! It has been awhile but there were times when I was in my third trimester and would forget I was pregnant.
    But of course the best was when my third daughter was born...my first 2 births were very difficult and complicated and I was dreading birthing my 3rd. I went to the hospital she was born in 3 1/2 hours all natural. About a week later I am driving by the hospital and feel this fear in the pit of my stomach I was once again scared about her upcoming birth...then I remember she is already here...I laughed out loud.
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2010