moms with 2 or more kids and go to school?

I have 3 kids and will start a FT program Aug 09. I am interested in how you juggle it? I will also have to work! Just wanting to here from others who can relate! I guess not a total question.....

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• Very carefully :) lol I was a single mom to two young children during my undergraduate and I was working full time. I had the help of a wonderful daycare (we still use them) and of course my family. I am fortunate enough to live in the same town as my parents so they were able to help me when I was in a bind. I had many sleepless nights rocking a sick kid to sleep and studying for finals. But when I got my diploma it was worth it and then some. I'm now getting my Master's (doing it online this time because our local college doesnt offer my program) and I know that in a year when I'm done, again it'll all be worth it :)
    Good luck! Just remember that you are setting an awesome example for your children.
    legalmom343

Answer by legalmom343 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I am still trying to figure it all out myself..! It is definitely hard though! But I know in the end it's worth it for myself and my kids!!
    CaliMomto2

Answer by CaliMomto2 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'm a single mom with an 8 month old and I work full time and go to school full time. I do it all at night after 9 (that's when she goes to bed). It's hard and tiring but it's worth it in the end and you'll be glad you did it. If you have family or their dad is around I'm sure that will be a BIG help too!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2008