If you belived in reincarnation, and you could come back as any sex, race, breed of animal, what would you come back as?

I love being a Black woman, butI would come back as a white man. They sat the have the most power. I just want to know what it's like.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• An Eagle, I'd love to beable to soar above the clouds and live life freely.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'd come back as a White Tiger. Or Siberian Tiger.....i love all tigers!!!! I just love their majestic movements and beautiful coats. But the white tiger blends in with the snow...and I'd definitely have to love the ninja ways lol!

And I may be a white woman - but KUDOS! for sayin you're a proud black woman! Where I come from black girls would get hurt for sayin that, and it's really refreshing to remember that we ARE a free speech country and not still living with stupid segregated rules!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have never put much thought into it..

I kinda think a guy... lol... I like being human, but being female really sucks sometimes!! Periods, painful pregnancies and labors, shaving legs... blah!! Lol
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• bald eagle same as DesertRose75 ...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I think I want to come back as a guy. They have less worries than women.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I sometimes believe that this is my second life and before I was me (a white woman) I was a black man in The South during the Civil War.

But if I were to come back again, I'd like to be a cat. Any kind of cat.

Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't care what gender or race... But it would be nice to be rich next time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'd like to come back as another race. I want to see what other's go through. Guess we have that in common lol!
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 9:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I wanna be a cow
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010