How's everybody kids adjusting to school???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 6:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in

• My daughter loves school! Four of her very best friends are in her class, and she got the teacher she was really hoping for. It will be a good school year!!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Great! She started kindergarten on the third of this month and is loving it. :-) She loves riding the big bus, and being in the big school. And she's already learned so much. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Mine haven't started yet. Michigan passed a law that they can't start school until after Labor Day, there are a few exceptions, but for the most part we don't go back until Sept 7.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• started last week....I get to do the drive up and drop off this year for my 1st grader (for K we had to go in and read book with our kids the first 15 mins~parking hell and I never looked cute compared to the 20 something bedhead mothers).

He loves it, made a new friend already (my level 4 kidney kid)
    My 12 DD has PE twice (Jr. High) and she just got her period which looks like a homicide scene it is so heavy~she is having a hard time micro managing it~she got to take Friday off~she isn't happy about Jr. High at all~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• great! they are very excited and enjoying themselves
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Great!!!! They love preschool @ the 8th grade
    Spidermonkey531

Answer by Spidermonkey531 at 2:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• less than a month into school and my pre-k son is already out for a week with strep throat and croup
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2010