Do you have a bunch of questions still opened?

I just sat here reading and closing about 40 questions I still had opened and I still have pages left. Am i the only one who procrastinates when it comes to selecting a best? Also, do yoyu thumbs up everyone else so they get credit to?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do it, too lol. I just closed out like 200 a week ago, maybe two weeks ago, and now I probably have another 100 open again lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I usually give thumps up to the people who answered my nosy questions and the ones who gave good advice on my real ones. I only have one opened and that's one I asked today. I usually close them either the day I write them or the next.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• nope,mine are best answer'ed within 48 hrs of posting

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Just one open question right now! If I can't choose a best answer because of the nature of the question like "What is the cost of milk where you live?" then I just DELETE the question!! This has been my habit/routine before the whole points garbage!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I usually select the best answer within 48 hours. I find some questions that are still open from February of this year. They are just sitting there clogging up the system. It makes me wonder why they are still open, procrastination, dont care anymore, didnt get the answer you needed, forgot? Maybe I should ask that question. : )
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 3:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010