Is it right or fair at any time to move a teens mom out of the state and away from their child??

My dad moved me out of state because my son was manipulating me by lying, disrespecting , and stealing from me. He went so far as to kick in my window of my car. My dad moved me to get away from him and also to protect me from him. He has been in trouble with the law, hangs with a bad crowd. They are trying to turn him around but I don;t think it is fair to remove me from his life. I am not the cause of his troubles. He is 16 and has lived with his dad since he was 5. His dad woman jumps, sees many women and has always got to be dating somebody. Son has learned this, too. I have never mistreated him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I have no teens YET my closes teen will be 8 friday but teens or not theres no way in hell you would take me from my kid or take them from me
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 7:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Why does the father, if is as bad as you say, even have custody? There are two sides to every story, The father sounds like a real loser. Your son needs some serious help and both parents are to blame. Your dad does not have a right to move his adult daughter out of state and away from her child. He would have to obtain guardianship of thie child. Which from the sounds of it I pray he does. Your son has no respect for you because you have probable shown no tru authority over him. Good Luck. I hope he gets the help he needs.

zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 7:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• ???? You are an adult in charge of your own life aren't you? No one could move me away from my child.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• your dad moved you? How old are you@
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm sorry, but if you aren't adult enough to put your foot down and decide when and if you are going to move, then chances are I know why your child is so immature! Your dad can't move you anywhere and it's time you stop blaming everyone else for your faults!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Are you 12? Are you not able to support yourself and make your own decisions? Be an adult and make adult decisions.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010