I work at a hotel and today I was shocked at something a Mom said to her little son. He couldn't have been more then 4 or 5 years old adult content

He was fussing. Then at the top of her lungs for everyone to hear she said. "I am so sick of all your F*cking bull shit! This is my vacation too and I don't want anything to do with you!"

I was so upset and sad! That poor little boy! Can you believe that there are some Mom's who talk like that to thier kids?

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• AND SOME PARENT WONDER WHY IS MY CHILD SO EMO...WHY DOES MY CHILD DISRESPECT ME...THIS IS THE REASON WHY.
    IT IS SO PATHETIC THAT SOME OF US WOMAN THAT R BLESSED WITH THESE WONDERFUL CHILDREN JUST REALLY CARELESS HOW THEY R WITH THEIR CHILD...I GUESS THERE IS NOT A REAL EXPLANATION OTHER THAN SELFISH/HEARTLESS UNGR8FUL. I KNOW THER R WOMAN OUT THERE THAT CNT EVEN HAVE KIDS AND WANT SUM THEN TO SEE THE WOMAN THAT DO MISTREAT THIER BABIES...GRRRR.
    GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• And yet this so called woman was blessed with that little boy who she obviously does not deserve, when he turns into a teen with issues galore, she will wonder why?

Answer by older at 7:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes i can believe it...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Damn..that is really harsh. And i would have been said for the child too. It really sounds like a mom who was at the breaking point. she shouldn't have said that to her child at all
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 7:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I would have confronted her on it. I hate when people act that way towards children. Yes your stressed but so what. Whether you are their parent or not, you have no right to speak to anyone like that.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• that's terrible.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I use to hear it all the time when I lived in the city..
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 7:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i have never done it but hey some mamas cant keep there cool.. and just explode
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have a friend like that... That's how she was raised and she honestly see's nothing wrong with it... I don't get it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• That is sad, mean words can do so much damage-hopefully afterwards she realized how mean it was and apologized to him. If not she's going to have a bitter/angry child on her hands and won't understand why he's that way! Kids are so forgiving if we as parents humble ourselves and say sorry.
    rickjen

Answer by rickjen at 7:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010