Are there any moms who work from home? What do you do to earn extra cash?

I am in a financial bind but can't find work. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• this may get an answer in another section .. i think there is one for money or jobs and good luck!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i work from home with a business and also have a few survey sites check out earningsinabasket.blogspot.com
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

•  i would highly suggest subscribing to my eNewsletter http://www.freedomtobehome.info/  You will receive ideas, tips, tools and support on working at home.  I have mentored many moms and one thing I always suggest to start out doing is the paid to read email ads..  I have researched many and the only one's I highly recommend are these three..  http://www.ideastoworkathome.com/makereadingemails.htm . 

Feel free to contact me anytime with questions.. kimlerner1@gmail.com

Good luck  :)

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 6:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2010