Have you ever had a dream.....

that came true?
Or have you ever had a creepy dejavu?

It seems to happen to me all the time. (dejavu) There are times when it is so creepy cause I know what is about to happen and that there may be a chance for me change it...... but I could be tripping lol.

On 9/11 I was dreaming about a explosions in our cities downtown...... and people were screaming and running and there was fire and everything every where, I was awoken by my friends and they were like Hey!!! Someone just bombed the twin towers!!! I was like what? Sure enough the news footage was horrific just like my dream. It was really freaky.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I too get them all the time. It's so weird, like day to day things will happen and I'll be like, this happened already and know what's going to happen next. So far nothing bad has happened, Knock on Wood. The latest was when I was at a transition to pre school for my god daughter and I already knew what she was going to draw on her hat and the stickers to decorate it, I told her mom and she was like, omg!! talk about dejavu
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes. When I was 12, I was supposed to go to Six Flags with a friend of mine. The night before I was supposed to stay at her house, I had a dream her father died. I was edgy about it all day. Later that afternoon, my mother had a massive stroke in the middle of a softball game. It was like my conscience was telling me something was going to happen to someone close. Weird coincidence? Perhaps. But, I have never had a dream like that again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes I have I had a dream that my oldest DD She was my only child at the time was dead we was having a funeral for her I woke up my DH screaming her name and he woke me up and as he woke me up the phone rung to tell us his dad passed away.
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 7:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes, not to the tee but close enough to freak me out.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I dont like to have them lol it drives me bonkers when I have the dejavu thing and I get scared cause I know when it is gonna happen uggg creeeeepiiiiieeeee lol
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2010