how do you masterbate whats your favorite way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• with a vive, prefer hubby to do it
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• rabbit and pearls vibrator

Answer by admckenzie at 7:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I don't..Seriously lol
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I burned out the little motor in my last vibe LOL, so I've come to depend on my finger. My DH works nights alot, so I get in alot of me time. Fantasies are awesome and I have a pretty good imagination, so whether it be a threesome, another couple, another female, whatever I'm in the mood for. My DH is pretty good at telling stories and he'll talk about whatever I'm in the mood for while he plays with me.
    Anonymous

• a vibrator can warm me up.. but what I need to have a vaginal orgasm (which for me is much stronger than clitoral alone) I need to have something inside, so I use a dildo very strongly and .. um.... "energetically" lol by the end of all that thrusting, I'm cumming and it feels soooooo good... porn helps too... lol
    AmberNeedsSleep

Answer by AmberNeedsSleep at 8:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I need to play with my clit. When I was younger I had fancy sex devices, but in the end a good imagination or porn and my index and middle finger do the trick just fine. I wish I could get DH to feel comfortable jerking off for me that would be so hot, but he's got hangups about being watched.
    Anonymous

• I'll fantasize about DH screwing another woman pretty roughly, but it would never work for me in reality. Fantasies are nice:)
    Anonymous

• DH works nights so I have alot of playtime. I fantasize about being seduced by an experienced woman. I would NEVER act out this fantasy. That's why it's a fantasy but my imagination is pretty vivid.....yummy! BTW, I'm straight...is this fantasy sick or normal?...kinda joking - kinda not..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2008