How to get her into her own bed???

ok, before i begin, I do know that it's unhealthy for your baby to sleep next to you. Now, having that said, I need help. My daughter is 3 months old. For these past 3 months, her and I have slept on the couch side by side. I can't get her to sleep in her bassinett! I want my bed back (plus it's ruined my left shoulder) and I miss sleepin next to my husband! Any tips on how to ease her into her bed before it's too late and she's 35 and still tryin to sneak into my bed at night???????

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• put a shirt on the bassinet mattress (one that you've worn for a few days, so it has your scent on it) and put her in the bassinet. having your scent close to her should help. good luck
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 7:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm not too sure. My daughter slept in her bassinet UNTIL 3 months. Then she'd wake up in the middle of the night and have to sleep with us. About 3 weeks ago she started sleeping in a pack n play. I have to put her to sleep on her tummy, but I flip her over once she's good and asleep.
    CindyAS2008

Answer by CindyAS2008 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i'll definitely try that...pray it works! good 2 know i'm not alone here!!!
    shaysmommy5810

Comment by shaysmommy5810 (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010