What is your exercise regimen/routine?

Do you work on specific areas, like focus on body parts (such as toning your abdomen), or do you do "general" exercise, like walking or cardio?

Momluv269

Asked by Momluv269 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It is a good Idea to start off walking then jogging then running it is not good for you to start off fast is it?
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 8:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I want the best results so I do cardio, strength training, and flexibility training. Right now I am combining 2 workout programs, TurboFire and ChaLEAN Extreme. TurboFire is my cardio and my flexibility, and ChaLEAN Extreme is my weight training. It is working great for me. Now that the weather is really nice in the morning here, I'm also running a couple of miles.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I go to Curves 3 times a week - it hits every major muscle group with cardio and strength training
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I run on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday... Monday- is my strength and stretch training, Wednesday and Saturdays are my cross train days and it is a mixture since I do Insanity on those days... we just borrowed P90X from my BIL tonight, so I'm going to watch a few tomorrow and see where/ how I want to incorporate them into my 10K training program that I am currently doing. ( I start 1/2 marathon training in September with a 1/2 marathon in March...)
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• gl momma
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I do Turbo Jam - either the 20 minute Cardio with Ab Jam or Turbo Sculpt. When I don't do one of those I do the Cardio Party. My husband and I also take late night 30 minute brisk walks.
    ChristenaH

Answer by ChristenaH at 9:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Sundays are my long runs. Anywhere between 6 - 15 miles depending on if I'm training for a race and where I am in the training. Shorter runs (4-5 miles typically) and either spin or swimming on Tue/ Thu.
    On Mon I strength train upper body: Chest/ Back/ Shoulders/ arms and some abs.
    Wed I train lower body: lower back/ abs/ legs
    Fri: Yoga or Pilates.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• going to start running tomorow....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010