I NEED CASHCRATE ANSWERS!!

I KNOW A LOT OF YOU GO ON CASHCRATE TO MAKE MONEY AND I AM SO FRUSTRATED BECAUSE A LOT OF MY OFFERS DONT GO THROUGH FOR MONTHS! IS THERE A TRICK TO IT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ive tried it and stopped doing it because of that
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 8:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Make sure you clear your cookies between each offer. Also, only complete about 5 to 6 at a time. Then take a break for a few hours before completing more. Be sure to build your downline. I make $40 a month just from my referrals (and have for more than a year now).

I wrote up a site with free tips to help others make money with CashCrate and other GPT sites. The money I make with GPT, paid surveys, and Squidoo has been buying our groceries each month for about a year now.

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I also tried cash crate and had the same problem with offers not crediting for months despite clearing cookies and everything else people suggested. I have since moved to Fusion Cash and love it there still have the offers that don't credit every now and then but nowhere as bad.. here is my site if you would like to try it. http://extracash.yolasite.com

Alyia72

Answer by Alyia72 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010