Belly fat.

Okay, I know every mom deals with this. 3 months ago I had my first child, I now have deep horrible stretch marks and a saggy belly (even though I'm back down to pre-pregnancy weight!)....any idea on how to firm that belly back up? Or maybe get rid of stretch marks? I now fear two piece swimwear....

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You have to put alot of time in working on your abdomen, toning your ab muscles. Start with basoc sit-ups, then work your way up to more strenuous exercises. That is truly the only way to get your pre-baby stomach back (no matter what anyone tells you!). Look up good ab exercises online and develop a routine that works for you.
    Its time and effort, but you can do it!

Good luck!
    Momluv269

Answer by Momluv269 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• when you find out let me know- my baby's 8 and I'm still workin on the belly =) when you're tan stretch marks are much less noticable
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• thnx! lol -skittles, when i get there i'll tell ya the secrets...think my moms wantn 2 know 2!
    shaysmommy5810

Comment by shaysmommy5810 (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Hi my love, had daughter a year ago and I still have my little tummy. I recently decided to cut out all types of carbohydrates. Hopefully that will help me,so try that if it would apply to you.
    Good luck honey.
    Lattymo

Answer by Lattymo at 7:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I know what to do...I just don't have the will power. I'm 5lbs lighter than my pre-baby weight, which is awesome. But my belly & thigh size fluctuates. It's so annoying.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010