What is the most embarrasing moment in your life? adult content

I think I was in the first grade I was ridding my bike. Now at this time I was living in the villages. I had to go to the bathroom (#2 lol) and there are not really any public restrooms. Well I was a mile or two from my house.... well I sped as fast as I could but I couldn't get to getting fast enough lol. I got to my house and was trying to jump off my bike and run in. I got to the door and got inside but lol didn't make it. So yeah that was so embarrassing I hide my underwear and clothes that I was wearing cause I was so embarrassed. I thought here I am a big girl and grown and I cant even make it to the toilet.
lol hope you laugh lol cause I still do lol

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 10 yrs old, my Mom never had a talk about anything sexual with me. I had heard my brothers say 'oh my nuts' when they got hit in the crotch. My bike was stolen so I was riding my brothers bike. I hit a hole and slammed down on the crossbar. I fell over crying. My brother and his friends came up and said what hurts...I said "I hurt my nuts". They laughed so hard and I was so embarrassed when my brother explained it to me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• pooping my pants on the way home from school in 4th grade (never run when you have to poop!!)
    riding my bike into a parked car
    tripping and falling on my hands and knees into mud on my way to class- in college- as a classmate drove by
    getting busted by the cops while "doin it" in a car

my list could go on and on!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010