Cleaning Question....

Do any of you moms just hate cleaning some days? I know I get so exhausted I just cant clean some days! Especially when there are 2 toddlers running along behind me making things a mess again!

KrazyKutie

Asked by KrazyKutie at 7:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• Funny enough I was talking about that on facebook yesterday,I love a clean house but living with a man makes it hard. There are days when I feel like I would just sleep in and forget all the mess around me because I get so sick of putting things in their places only to see it messy within 3 seconds.
    I do get upset when he throws his stuff on the floor when it only take a minuite to find a hammer to put the dirty colthes,so yes I do get tired of cleaning but unfortunately I do it everyday,after all I have a baby in the house.
    Lattymo

Answer by Lattymo at 8:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm with ya KrazyKutie...I could live forever without doing dishes and be JUST FINE, lol.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 7:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• nope..i love to clean! i've always loved cleaning things. do i get bored sometimes, yes. but i love the outcome of cleaning..a fresh clean house that smells awesome, with everything in its place.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• haha yeah. It gets to me though. I hate a messy house I just get to the point where I just quit for a few hours
    KrazyKutie

Comment by KrazyKutie (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I feel that way a lot but my dad's gf hates when other people clean her house unless I'm picking up my son but some days she just lets it sit and it bugs me and I clean to make my dad happy but she gets annoyed lol it has to be her way or no way
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes, there are days when I really hate having to clean. Our house is small (under 650 sq ft) and with 5 of us living here there is quite a bit of stuff, and if it does not take much for the house to look trashed! Some days it seems like no matter how much I clean the "not me" monster is right behind me messing up.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• lol I was just saying this today.. and I have yet to actually do half the cleaning that needs to be done.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• dullscissors, you better fly over here and come clean mine!!! lol. JK.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't hate cleaning but I don't love it either. Ya, sometimes I am just exhausted and I just don't do it! Sorry, but sometimes there are other things that are more important than whether or not the house got dusted!!! Like mt sanity LOL
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 8:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I do the same thing! It gets very frustrating, but also it just drains my energy when my 1 and 3 year olds come up right behind me and undo what I've just done over and over again. Although it's great to have a clean and organized house, sometimes it just isn't worth my sanity to clean up a pile of board books for the 100th time that day. I used to feel really bad, but then I learned that if I just waited for them to go to sleep then I could clean in peace and most things could be accomplished in an hour or two. I wish they would take a nap at the same time so I could at least clean the bathrooms during the day.
    NaturalMomma219

Answer by NaturalMomma219 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2010