diper rash

can rasins cause diper rash? i gave my daughter a pice of rasin bread and she poos out hole rasins and her butt seems to get a lot redder. help me out if you can thanks

mommy033

Asked by mommy033 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes fruits and even dried fruits have the tendency of making a kid poopoo a lot and in turn causing a rash... I would just avoid the fruits for a few days and apply lots of butt cream. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 7:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Hi! :0)
    I just wanted to add in case anyone wants to know...
    The best thing for diaper rash is CORN STARCH! Yeah, who knew? With all those expensive creams out there you'd never guess all you need is a box of plain corn starch. Just sprinkle it liberally in the diaper, making sure to cover the rash well. In most cases this will clear up that painful diaper rash overnight! :0)

PS ~ My daughter once ate a small box of raisins and then had diarreah...she won't eat them now at all lol!
    peasntatersmom

Answer by peasntatersmom at 8:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Yeah...It can happen,

A*D diaper rash cream is good,
    i used all kinds..but ....this really helps keep it away
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Baking soda works wonders
    GFXMommy

Answer by GFXMommy at 10:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• okay as for the raisins maybe she is allergic
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• she's not allergic she just can't digest them cause they're hard my daughter does the same thing with corn.
    unwieldingdream

Answer by unwieldingdream at 2:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2008