does ur kids like to try and feed u...

my 2 year old likes to feed me i think its funny... he is feeding me grapes right now!! but if he has something i dont like i tell him "no no mommy doesnt like those," i hate marshmellows~!!!~

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 7:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine loves it too. She won't take no for an answer though. Even if I'm busy chewing her last offering, she gets upset if I don't open up again quick enough.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• my 11 months old just started doing that, it's so cute but the bad thing is he usaly tries to feed me soggy cookies or something he's allready made a mess of lol
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• lol... yes, my son does that... he's 14 mo. And he also likes to feed me stuff that's already been in his mouth, or slobbered on!! I usually pretend to take a bite to make him happy. Its cute, huh?
    Anonymous

• My son is 4 and a half and still loves to feed me. I think it is a good thing because it encourages sharing. If I want some of what he is eating, I just say "ahh" and he will always give me a bite. He will also ask if I want to share with him. It is so sweet.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Both of my DD's like to try and feed me. Most of the time I have to tell them mommy doesn't like soggy, slimed food sorry. I'll tell them that is yours you eat it
    GFXMommy

Answer by GFXMommy at 10:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• my daughter tries to feed me things all the time the only problem is she is never eating anyting at the time
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2008