PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR BABY BEN IT IS WORKING.....

Today is Baby Ben's daddys birthday and his dad got an amazing gift, he is breathing on his own and they were able to put his footprint on a card and give it to his dad. Please keep praying for my niece and nephew and their son. I want to say a big THANKyou to all who has!! I will update again when I no anything different!!

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am so overjoyed to read this post. If you will recall, in my Original Post, when I told you that I am praying for you guys I also told you that I have seen miracles in my day and they have all been the opposite of what the Doctors said would happen. Doctors tend to look at things as the cup half empty. They do not know it all. They are just human beings with training who make educated guesses. God is the Miracle Man and I believe he is hearing all of these prayers. I believe that Baby Ben is going to be okay. Please keep us posted. God Bless.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I am so sorry but I have no idea what happened can you tell me?
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Prayers going your way. Hugs.
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 8:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Hope things continue to go good!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• prayingI have been every day!!!! glad to hear it!!!!

rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 9:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I posted prayer requests from any and everyone, my niece and nephew had a baby boy on Wednesday and he was a full term baby, they were told he started having seizures and then had a stroke and he would never ever be able to come off life support and that the MRI they did had shown his brain was basically mush, well yesterday they had Ben on just oxygen and then today he is breathing on his own. You can read my older posts for the longer versions but I am so happy to be able to share this news with all of you. Thanks yoou so much! XOXO Malia

Korysmom96

Comment by Korysmom96 (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I am so glad to hear that he is breathing on his own. What a wonderful gift for his father. I hope that he continues to improve and that some day soon his parents will be able to take him home. Baby Ben is in our thoughts and prayers.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• PRAYERS STILL COMING YOUR WAY!!!! I TOLD YOU GOD PROTECTS HIS ANGELS.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• oh my gosh that is the perfect gift you could ask for. I am crying reading this I hope and pray he will be ok
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010