If you had one day to yourself....

Imagine, your husband is working and your mother has agreed to take the kid(s) for the whole day....what would you do?????

Here's my plan:

Clean the house
Clean myself (Lord knows formula's great for the hair though LOL!)
Take a nap
Read a book
Plan a night out at the karaoke bar....gotta love karaoke ;)

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in

• ditch the house chores ~ go rip cording thru the redwoods, ride a bike, swim in the ocean, go for drinks at the harbor and watch the Wed sail races, dance with anybody who asks (even farm workers) and stand at the cliff and shout out my dreams to the world~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 8:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Take a nap and read a book
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Since I live alone with my service dog and two cats, if I had a day to spend anyway I wanted, I would want to go to dinner with lots of people whether I knew them or not. I would like to get out of this house and spend the day at a local park with my dog. I want people around. You cannot imagine how quiet a house gets after the children grow up and leave.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 8:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Take a nap. and then go SHOPPING!!
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 8:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• This happened last week! I went to the store and bought Brie and crackers & antipasto, came home made a platter, ran a deep bath, grabbed a book and a glass of wine ( yes at 12 noon! ) and I soaked for 3 hours having my own private bath picnic.... bliss
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Clean the house top to bottom, make myself some fabulous snacks, hope its a cold rainy day, all lights out, shades drawn, on the couch with a blanket and 3 movies I've been wanting to see over the last 5 years. Pathetic, perhaps, but since my kids were born I don't get any tv/movie time. To just be able to relax my body and turn off my brain that way would be heaven! And no interruptions!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Take a nap, go get a pedicure, pick up my favorite food then watch a movie at home.
    LindyCam

Answer by LindyCam at 8:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I will have that on Labor Day weekend!!!!! I'm going to sit here and snack on my snacks and read my book and watch my DVRd stuff and maybe go to dinner with a friend!!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• NOW IF THERE IS NO BUDGET INVOLVED I WOULD DEF. CLEAN MYSELF HAIR NAILS FEET THE WORKS. THE I WOULD TAKE A NAP..DEF. WOULDN CLEAN THE HOUSE.
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 9:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

Next question in
Which is funnier?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
tacky to throw my own baby shower?