Anybody tried Slim-quick?

Please... If you are going to give me the "Don't take any pills to loose weight" speach just don't answer... I don't want to hear from you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I heard it works if you stick to the plan....I'm thinking of going on slim fast or some sort of diet pills, I don't which ones work...I won't give you the speech I've heard all myself...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I tried slim-fast and had a hard time with it because I need to chew something. Diet pills really aren't that great for you but they can help to jump start weight loss which can motivate you to continue on a diet and exercise program.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I have an all natural weight loss solutions that i am using and i have already lost almost 3lbs in 3 days! i am so excited about this product i just want to share it with everyone! PM me if you want to know more i will gladly help you out :)
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 11:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I just bought some today!!! I am going to try them!
    MrsBrc

Answer by MrsBrc at 6:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2008