How do you know if you have a Disney Park Hopper Pass ?

we have disney tickets that were given to us we plan on using them, at AK and would love to go over to MK for a few hours after Ak...is there a way to tell if they are Park Hopper passes?

Tjsmum

Asked by Tjsmum at 7:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Travel

• I believe it should say it on them. could you ask the person who gave them to you?
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• It would say it on them. But when you get to the park, you can go to the ticket window and trade them in and pay the extra for the park hopper if that's what you want to do.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Thanks
    Tjsmum

Answer by Tjsmum at 7:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Were they used before? We have tickets from 2003 that are non-expiring park hoppers and I wanted to let some family use them. We had scanned our thumbprint and were told they were non-transferable is why I ask. I'd hate for you to get there and have a surprise.
    D1D2ZMom

Answer by D1D2ZMom at 7:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• If they are the "character" tickets they should say on the back. If they are an employee ticket they probably are not hoppers but might be; you can check with Guest Services. But as the earlier post points out, they use a bio scan so if they are someone else's tickets you won't be able to use them.
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 5:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2008