Alright so someone cried on here......

Dose your baby eat spicy food? That was all I was asking and they answered anon talking bad to me so I talked it back and they cried bout it.
My 15-16 month old son will eat any thing spicy you put at him. He loves Flaming Cheetos anything and Hot pork skins. Dose your baby like to eat anything Spicy? Or have an odd food fetish? I am interested in knowing :D

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Think anon answers should be ignored!
    Have 4 kiddoes, 2 wouldn't eat spicy food, and 2 loved it, one of them would guts down Thai green curry!
    Now they all eat whatever... you have to remember babies in India are weaned onto curries and that's normal.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• sorry I didnt mean to put 3 month old it was suppose to be 13 month old
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• my 3 year old loves spicy food and started with jalapenos at that age
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 9:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i didn't cry about your answer to the anon,I said what was with the foul mouth. Quit trying to start drama where there is none.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• There were two answers to that question. One telling you not to feed the baby spicy crap and another. Who cried exactly?
    I've noticed, most of your questions and answers are mainly trollish and seem to be trying to start drama. Seems this is yet another in the long line of them. So sad :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• FYI for future reference,administrators monitor questions on occasion. They can close a question down without anyone reporting you.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I've given my 9 month old mildly spicy foods - she tried guacamole today, loved it! She likes foods with garlic in them & they don't bug her tummy..probably, 'cause I eat a ton of garlic and spicy foods. I love when kids have a wide palate.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• no my kids will cry...lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My daughter, who is 5, has been eating her father's overtly spicy chili since she was able to chew food. He puts every pepper known to man except ghost peppers in it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• my kids were/are the same way. my son was eating Indian at a year. They love the hotter the better. I prefer spice over heat but they can tolerate all the hot stuff.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2010