Help me pick a topic.

A friend of mine and I were talking I wanted to do a blog for a while and so does she. Well she doesn't want negativity so she asked if I would blog on controversial topics and offered to pay me to do it. I said ok I'm on the net alot and need the cash so why not. Any way I am having trouble deciding a topic. What would you suggest?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• can't understand why she wants a blog if she isn't writing it?
    However, stroll on over to the religion and political sections in here, select the fifth question from the top at any time of day and blog about it -
    Another idea for a blog is a daily - "today I heard that......" and blog about it - read the newspaper and pick the dumbest sentence handed down by a judge, go watch people in the mall speak to heir children... lots to talk about
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• What does the topic need to be about anything?

breast-feeding,co-sleeping, abortion, sensory
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• death penalty

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Just some thing well known and controversial.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• There are so many options, homosexuality, religion, political policy...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• trending preferences~ I am amazed at the use of thermal paper receipts at every cash register ... employees have to handle that poison paper, they give it to use to save (ever have your puppy eat that? medical emergency).

finally cnn did a piece on it two weeks ago telling the public how it effect the endocrine system~hormones!!!!

and Whole Foods and everybody thinks its fine......

the fact our neonates are being born with high levels of flame retardant~the cords to charge our kids electronics, christmas lights~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 8:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Another idea for a blog is a daily - "today I heard that......" and blog about it

I really like this idea.... is your friend looking for anyone else to pay- I could use some extra cash =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• well known? hasn't that been done? my favorite blog is Marg' and Helen...http://margaretandhelen.wordpress.com/
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 8:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I know band that's where my issue is deciding.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I really like this idea.... is your friend looking for anyone else to pay- I could use some extra cash =)

I honestly think it is her way of helping me with out putting me in debt.LOL
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010