Why does time seem to go so much faster than when we were young?

Maybe this isn't a real question, but it seems like time seems to go by so much faster than when we were kids. Seems like this year just started and now Christmas is less than 4 months away. Not that it's Christmas in general, but just the fact that it seems like it was just here. Are we really THAT busy???

KimPippin

Asked by KimPippin at 8:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's because now, as adults, we have so many things we HAVE to do that we hardly get to do what we WANT to do. As a kid, we didn't have to hold down a job, run a household and raise kids. All we had to do was be a kid.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Because as kids we have nothing to worry about.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I remember feeling like my childhood/teen years took FOREVER to pass.. ugh.. now I can keep up with anything and all of a sudden I have an almost 3 year old..like where did that time go??
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Like butterfly said, as kids our only worries was putting off bed, forgetting to brush our teeth, and if we could get in 10 more minutes of play time.
    Now, we worry for ourselves, our family, our home. There's not as much chill time.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• OMG, summers as a kid were FOREVER, and were just like Country Time Lemonade commercials lol. Now they are a blink of an eye.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• tell me about it....seem like only yesterday I left high school and couldn't wait to date...now 10years older and married..wish I could be single again..lol
    Lattymo

Answer by Lattymo at 8:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Thanks for the responses, it's good to know I'm not the only one who feels like my life going by way too fast :-)
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2010