What form of birth control do you use?

I was afraid to take pills or put and IUD up in there. I've heard awful things and side effects on all of them. <

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tubal ligation - I'm done
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• lol- pull out method, i know i know not safe! Im sick of pills and have been waiting forever for my apt with my obgyn, she is really backed up...so whatever, plus honestly im secretly hoping for an "oops" lol...hubby and i have talked about it though and he fully understands that opps can happen, so its as much his fault if i get pregnant too.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I take YAZ
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have been on the continuous pill for 10 years....no periods...way reduces the ovarian cancer risk if you are a carrier~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:09 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• The pill
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Condoms. I tried the patch thing and my limb that it was attached to hurt something fierce then went numb. I can't remember to take pills with any regularity, and I don't trust what I can't see (like the IUD).
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'll be getting the Essure after I have this baby. It's permanent and non reversible.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I was on the pill for years... no problems... I loved it. Now that I'm Done having kiddos I had the Essure procedure with zero issues. ;o) Life is good!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I mainly use condoms, and I also have a diaphragm and spermicide. I have had really bad reactions to BC with hormones including the pill and IUD. I had also used the patch and the Depo, with lesser side effects, but I am much happier with hormone free birth control.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• pull and pray but after today....we'll be praying I'm not pregnant....ooops!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010