I'm 5 dpo i have creamy wet cm, some cramping and soreness in lower right abdomen, and also i checked my temp at 7 tonight and it was 99.0 2 hours later it is 99.2 Could i be pregnant? adult content

tammygal12209

Asked by tammygal12209 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You def could but its hard for any of us to tell. You should take a test. GL hun!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Thank you. I'm suppose to start my period around sept. 8 how soon can i test?, i actually tested this afternoon got a negative. but its only 5dpo.
    tammygal12209

Comment by tammygal12209 (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I recently bought EPT's brand (which is supposed to be very accurate) and they say that 4 days before your missed period you can test, but at that point, it only has a 50 something percent accuracy rate. Each day closer to your period will be more accurate. Good luck!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 9:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I think you should wait until you are at least 10 dpo. You do not produce the hormone for the test to detect until the baby attach to the uterus and that happen between day 7-10 dpo. Best of luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2010