why do my husband calls me and he is living with another woman?

He xalls me about 6 to 7 times a day wanting to know what i am doing and if i have a friend. When he talks to me he tells me the reason why he do not call me in the evenings because the dummy is always listening to his conversation when he is talking to me. Why is he calling her a dumb b and he cheated on his wife with her and he he still living there andhow he knows that she put him in alot of trouble with the cops. he tells me it not what you think it is between us. So i told him then what it is then. he can't talk to his family unless she says it is ok i have no seen a man that will turn his back against his family for a trailer trash. Because this woman even slept with my brother and my husband's cousin husband. that's dirty.

frieda903

Asked by frieda903 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe the better question is this: if he cheated on you, and is living with the woman he cheated on you with, why is he still your husband?

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Why are you answering his calls? The only ones i'd accept would be those from his divorce lawyer!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• ugh...stop answering his calls... seriously.. what a waste of time
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• he is stupid and i would hang up on him. if he wanted to talk to you and know whats going on, he would bring his butt back home to you and your kids.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• He still wants his cake and eat it too, come on, you're not that simple minded are you? Not bashing you, but this is definitely a boot-tie call. Ignore him, change your number, block his number; need I say more? This man has no morals or respect for the woman he is with now. For you to come in here and ask something you already know the answer to tells me you like that he is calling.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Im with butterflyblue19 on this one
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'd stop answering and talking to him... sounds like he is playing you both. He is a grown man- if he wanted to be with you he would. Sorry to be so harsh but he is responsible for his own actions- don't make excuses for him!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• stop talking to him he is a lying cheating jerk from what I could understand from your post. just ignore him divroce time. sorry!
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Can anyone say "booty call"?
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Don't answer the calls, he's being a jerk. You want better than that.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010