I can use a good laugh. How about you? Here is my joke? Do you have one to share? adult content

Best Jokes ~ A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast...

A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast. "You aren't so good in bed either!", he shouted and stormed off to work. By mid morning, he decided he'd better make amends and called home. "What took you so long to answer?"

"I was in bed."

"What were you doing in bed this late?"

"Getting a second opinion."

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Lol!!! Gooood one! :)

PrettyMommy235

Answer by PrettyMommy235 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• HA HA HA Love it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I was not thrilled with the idea of letting my clueless 13-year-old son babysit his younger sisters, even though he begged me to.

"What about a fire?"

I asked, referring to my No. 1 concern.

"Mom," he said, rolling his eyes, "I'm a Boy Scout. I know how to start a fire."
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• lol...ok:

So, there was a pregnant woman left all alone with her little boy. The woman began to go into labor, so she sent the boy to call for the doctor. When the doctor arrived, the woman was in progress of pushing the baby out. Once the baby was out, the doc slapped him on the butt to start the screaming. The boy looked at the doctor and said, "Slap him again! He shouldn'ta crawled up there in the first place!"
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• that's funny
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Thank you for the laugh. I needed that!
    KiraSaucedo

Answer by KiraSaucedo at 11:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Thats a good one LMAO
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• LMHO !

ive never heard it before jaajaajjajajajajajaaj , love it !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• TRIP TO COSTCO

Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina Dog Chow for my loyal pet, Biscuit, the Wonder Dog and was in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

COSTCO won't let me shop there anymore..
    tasches