Favorite hotel chain

Do you have a favorite hotel chain to stay with when you travel?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 9:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Travel

• I've had good luck with Comfort Inn....clean, quiet, and free continental breakfast in the morning.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yeah - Hampton Inn. The staff are always super nice, they have good free breakfast and almost always have free wireless, and they have bagged lunches to grab on the way out during the week, and you can always get coffee or tea (even green tea or mint tea) in the lobby, plus - my absolute fave - they have those little apples in the lobby - not the huge ones you usually see in grocery stores these days, but nice normal little apples that you can actually eat in one sitting. :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We usually stay at the Marriott or the Hilton.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It depends on where we're going/what we're doing. When I traveled for work, I usually stayed at Holiday Inn Express - they were always clean, I could get a light breakfast, and they seemed geared toward business travelers. For fun, we love the Ritz Carlton, but there are only a few around. Hilton usually doesn't disappoint.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:33 AM on Aug. 30, 2010