Horrible... Do you think dreams mean anything??

i had a horrible dream. i usually dont care about them but it was about my babies.

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 9:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have horrible dreams about my teeth falling out and flaking away. I've done research on dreams and teeth dreams usually occur while you are in a time of change or uncertainty...which strangely enough, has been the case with me each time I've had these dreams. Remove your children from the dream and look up what the rest of the dream means...Were they lost? Kidnapped? Look up what THAT part means and you might get some answers. I firmly believe that what we dream about at night comes directly from what we do during the day. Next time you wake up from a dream, whether good or bad, think about who was in the dream, what was going on, where it was...if you really sit and think about it, 9 times out of 10, it was something that you came across that day or recently. So you dreaming about your children, regardless what was happening to them, could be your mind placing them in your dream because they are a huge part of your life. GL
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't think your answer is going to help her.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• IMO, it's your body's way of releasing stress. Do you have a lot on your mind? Have you been overly worried about something? I don't think the actual content of the dream means anything, just that you probably are stressed out.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Dont think anything of it, you cant control your dreams and sometimes your dream what you fear
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Sometimes their mother's intuition, sometimes they're premonitions, sometimes it's stress, sometimes it's a want for something else, etc. etc. It's a roll of the dice really.

If they were so easy to figure out someone would have solved it already and we would never have to ask this question again......I'd also think we'd all be more paranoid LOL.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 10:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• woah okay. well im having twins a boy and a girl. my dream was that i delivered at 38 weeks and my babygirl didnt make it only the babyboy did and then he was taken away immediately after birth.
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I sure hope not.
    Once when my daughter was a little baby. i had a dream that she died and she was in a casket and I took her out and wouldn't allow them to bury here. I woke up screaming and my husband jumped up and ha to shake me back to realty and I just bawled like a baby and made him go check on our daughter. The outfit she was wearing was an outfit we kept at a daycare, I tossed it right away. Later on I found out that daycare had been abusing my daughter among with other kids but I took her out shortly after that dream. That dream felt so real. I couldn't sleep for over a week and kept checking on my daughter every half hour.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010