Anyone who's had a tuba ligation and has experienced these afterwards? adult content

okay I really need some answers.. 2 years ago after I had my twins the doctors did a tuba ligation and ever since then I have had hot flashes, light headed, nausea, if I am lucky I have a cycle once every 4 months and they are really bad pain wise about 7 days before they do start. Otherwise the rest of the time I just have all the other symptoms the rest of the time. And lately I've been really tired and the headaches omg someday's I don't even want to get up? Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what's causing this. I have even cut back on any sweet drinks like pop and coffee in the last year. I'd really like some input on what I should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Health

• I had a TL and had severe cramping on one side or the other and abnormal periods- I bled 3 weeks out of every month for 2 years until I finally had enough and had a hysterectomy. My sister had a TL also and had same symptoms as me. I've not heard of anyone else with a TL having your symptoms. I would definitely check with your doctor. Maybe have them check your thyroid due to the hot flashes and irregular period. Good luck.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 10:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Sorry you are going through this. I had a tubaligation years ago and had none of those symptoms at all. The only thing I experienced was some minor dull muscle pain for awhile. I would definetely go in to a gynecologist and have some testy run to get answers. Good luck. I would suggest having it looked at as soon as possible.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Abnormal bleeding
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Google "PTLS"

You're not alone.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2010