I am 5 weeks pregnant with my second

and I swear you can tell by looking at my belly ... anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it's all in some peoples head. I had a friend that was 6 weeks pregnant and she sore her belly was getting bigger when it really wasn't but I guess it's different for everyone. With my daughter I didnt start showing till I was 30 weeks My son I was 18 weeks.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I've heard you show a lot sooner with the 2nd preg.
    though even with my first I thought I could see changes in my body much much sooner than anyone else (even my husband) could
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• bloat

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my 2nd I looked pregnant right away. I was told that its normal to look more pregnant early the 2nd time around.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yeah with multiple pregnancies you do tend to know a lot sooner than the previous. This is my third and everyone could tell by the time i was about 3 months.
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 12:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Congrats me too! I am either 5 or 6 weeks now? I had 3 positive tests 2 from the dollar tree and 1 from a little gas station store. LOl Anyway's. I feel it already! And I look bigger then with my 1st.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:15 AM on Aug. 30, 2010