what if I am having all the signs of being pergant but the test are negative and my tubes had the bans put on them almost 5 years ago?

lea_03

Asked by lea_03 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could just be be PMS, the symptoms are just about the same. If you're worried, wait and take another test or go to the doc and get a blood test done.
    Anonymous

• could be pms and also remember if you stress your self out about it then yes your mind can play tricks on you i cant think of the actual word but your mind can actually give you all the signs of pregnancy from morning sickness to some people that are just nuts even the pregnant belly sometimes its all in your head ill admit a couple years ago i freaked myself out so my period missed and i had all the signs but test and ultra sound prved o pregnacy
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2008