a lil scared

i have a friend of mine that i work with and she was telling me she was 7 weeks when she had a misscarriage and im a lil worried i am 7 weeks also so far everything has been ok no bleeding no bad cramping just the normal cramping but i am just scared and worried would i know if i had one i have 2 other kids this is my 3rd pg and i know the process but its always scary untill you hear the docs say everything is good n normal

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 10:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• also i have a doc apt this thurs but the anticipation sucks
    wiggsbabe

Comment by wiggsbabe (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• You haven't been having any other symptoms? I think you are fine and so is your little bean. Relax. The baby can feel your stress.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• just the normal symptoms peeing alot eating also sometimes back pain thats it
    wiggsbabe

Comment by wiggsbabe (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• you're fine hon! just relax... don't borrow trouble, as my grandma always says :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• sounds like a normal pregnancy to me. Just because someone had a miscarriage at 7 weeks doesnt mean you will. As long as things seem normla you're find but once the bad cramps and bleeding comes go see a doctor. Dont stress mama
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Just stay calm and know you're fine! I really wish women would quit telling their horror stories to pregnant women, they already have more than enough on their minds. They just need be told about all of the wonderful experiences of pregnancy and birth and the rest of the stories can come later.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Dont let other people get to you.
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Just think positive! I found out on Sept third of last year that I was pregnant and on Sept 11 I started spotting
    In the month of September I spotted for a total of 15 days on and off and had a completely healthy baby in April
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• thanku ladies
    wiggsbabe

Comment by wiggsbabe (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• You sound like me.....you let other peoples situations worry you. Don't borrow worry Hun. Just take it easy and enjoy being pregnant. It sounds like everything is fine.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2010