does anybody else get really nauses and dizzy when they have there period?

i swear, i am nauses & dizzy from the minute i get it until it stops. its horrible. i almost cant function... what can i do about this??

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 10:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Health

• get your iron checked.
    I was getting bad headaches and some dizziness and I still get sick... especially the first 3 days since I have my heaviest flow then. I had it again this month the worst ever and I think before it hits next time i will take a dose of iron pills one in am and one in nite help so I do not feel so out of it. When you lose blood it affects iron levels in some women. Mine is hereditary too . Not to mention the pain.. thats what makes me nausous the most the dizziness and tireness is from the iron
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't get that, but I do get migraines during the week leading up to my cycle.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Shaneagle is right, it's prolly your iron.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I do with every single one lately and the only thing that makes sense to me is that the body is ready and wanting to be pregnant again. If you have not been bitten by the " I want another baby bug", then I would put my money on it just being another lovely thing to go through with the joy of dealing with a period; I mean it is the high light of being a woman after all !!! lol
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 29, 2010