When I grow up . . .

I can't decide between Yoga instructor, I love yoga! OR special education, I love developmentally disabled people! What should I do?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• special ed - very special people who do the work of angels!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i think working in special education will be much more difficult than yoga, but a lot more rewarding. it's up to you if you'd rather feel good about what you do or have fun at what you do. both are great options.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 11:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• awwww! thank you!
    Amber211

Comment by Amber211 (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• you could always do both :) my cousin is a NASA chemist & a dance/fitness instructor
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• BOTH!!! Nothing wrong with having a back up plan. Plus when you need to release from working so diligently with those blessings(to me they are still blessings, any child is; its just that they require more attention and patience), what better way than to teach yoga and help others de-stress too !? You could teach all day or part time and do the yoga classes in the evening and or weekends. You can do this and juggle family time and life; with the aid of your other half, and if your kids are old enough to understand tell them of your dream and get their input. A family that stays together not only prays together but also makes decisions together. GL & BW
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I agree with ladyd6280 ~ BOTH! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 11:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'd say SPED is a better career choice in the long run. :)
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2010