HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO GET THAT POSITIVE ON THE TEST?

MY PERIOD IS IN 5 DAYS AND I TOOK A TEST AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE.I HAVE ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• wait until you miss your period. I never test before my period is due.
    Anonymous

• Well it depends on a multitude of things. For one, t truly depends on the person; as the HCG levels are going to differ. Second, if there was a boo-boo or a planned attempted conception; I know it is hard to wait. I tested early and got a BFP; but I have known others that were pregnant for 3 months before the test said they were. Just hold out as long as you can, and do it when you feel it might be right :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i took the test 3 times once a month til it actually gave me a positive
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I tested with a Digital early test (Clearblue) about 3 or 4 days before I was supposed to get my period. Big ole PREGNANT on there. Test again in a few days..
    begamom

Answer by begamom at 10:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I waited until a few days after I was supposed to have my period. I waited so long b/c I kept spotting and wasn't sure if it was coming or not. If you're still not sure keep taking tests until after you are supposed to have your period. I would definitley stick to the clear blue easy digital. No guessing with those.
    calli7147

Answer by calli7147 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2008