Is Sarah Palin's trying to get Pres. Obama killed?

She was using bullseye targets at one time...

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:16 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes didn't you see her ad in all the major publications, looking for a hit man to do it?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Oh please, what in the world are you talking about??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Did you see it too, carpy?? I thought it was a set-up, myself, lol!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:55 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Whaaaaat?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• No, I don't think so, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:51 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Well Palin unveiled a so-called target list of the Democrats she is focused on defeating in the November midterm elections. On her Facebook page, she also offered a graphic showing where the lawmakers are located -- with targets over each of their districts. In 2012 she will be trying to defeat Obama... well?
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 8:14 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• LOL!!! I'm sorry, this just seems so silly. Welcome to politics. It gets dirty and ugly, but no, I don't think she wants anyone to die.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• S-T-R-E-T-C-H .... R-E-A-C-H,

Nope, sorry didn't quite make it.

She wants the office, not the man.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Well Palin unveiled a so-called target list of the Democrats she is focused on defeating in the November midterm elections. On her Facebook page, she also offered a graphic showing where the lawmakers are located

***

SERIOUSLY!?!?? Her wanting to WIN over incumbent DEMOCRATS equates to wanting to "kill" them?!?! LMAO!! And is the CITY and STATE in which these Democrats reside top secret?!?

R-E-A-C-H......S-T-R-E-T-C-H.......R-E-P-E-A-T!!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:50 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I found Palins' so-called target list in extremely poor taste, along with her "lock n load" rhetoric. She's looking for attention and she's getting it (along with a ton of money). The things is, there are a LOT of nut-cases out there and one can only hope that none of them decide to take that type of rhetoric as a kind of directive from her, and actually try to do physical harm to one or more of her "targets".
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 9:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2010