why are people offended by Angelina JOlie's photo op of her breatfeeding her children?

no breast is shown or whatnot, and its causing an uproar. why do you all think?

ssnelson26

Asked by ssnelson26 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i don't' know!! i think it's terrible.. it's so natural.. if it wasn't your body would not produce milk!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 8:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Because some women are straight up prudes that have to make the biggest stink over the littlest things. Breast feeding is beautiful and natural. They show topless women in national geographic all the time
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• maybe they're upset that she is basically whoring herself out to the highest bidder.
    Anonymous

• i love how when people say something rude they are "anonymous"
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 8:39 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• "whoring herself out" A women breastfeeding has some parallel with a whore? What am I missing here.

I think it was great! I am not the biggest fan of Angelina but I appreciate what she is doing for women. I think this image will help with Americans social issues with breastfeeding.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• no, the fact that she is selling herself to the highest bidder makes it whoring.
    Anonymous

• can we get a link to the story???
    MedStudentMom08

Answer by MedStudentMom08 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Because people are retarded brain-washed by-products of our marketing media who have been convinced that breasts are sexual objects and somehow it is healthier to feed babies chemicals produced by money hungry corporations than the miraculous food that was intended for them.
    Anonymous

• It's boobs..not freaking porn. She's feeding her baby. It's not sexual at all...Our breasts produce milk for that reason...Not for people to turn them into sexual attractions! Their two fat things hanging off out chests...What's the big deal? Nobody goes crazy when they see a fat roll hanging out do they? No..If your going to turn it into something so dirty and sexual I guess fat rolls are forbidden to be seen because they are sexual too. How is feeding your baby considered wh*ring? You must be mental....Whoring is having sex with alot of people...
    Anonymous

• I think its great that she breast-feeds her children.
    Anonymous