Anal Sex adult content

I just had anal sex for the first time tonight. After starting my period today BF and I decided to try. It was not as painful as I thought it would be, it would fell good for a few seconds and then hurt again. After a few minutes I didn't feel like I could do it anymore so he stopped. The condom broke and there was poop on his penis. It wasn't bad and I have heard once you get used to it, it feels really good. So I was wondering what can we do to prevent this and to not get poop on him again. Any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• To avoid the poop, give yourself a quick enema before hand... It's very simple and if you buy the attachment for your hot-water bottle you can do them in the shower very easily.

Since pain seemed to me an issue, try more lube. And you may wish to try new positions as well, different angles feel differently. You could also look in to some anal "toys" these will help you to experiment with anal play and help to stretch you without having to go through the pain again...

Good luck & Good F*ck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:24 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• ??? go to the bathroom before you do it?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Okay, I've never had it happen but here are a couple things I've heard of trying... 1)try to go to the bathroom before plan on doing it. and 2)If you really feel like planning ahead, maybe try a home enema kit? You could also try a different kind of condom or more lubrication. That's all I can think of.

Or you could try doing it in the shower so it really wouldn't be noticeable. I don't know... like I said, I've never had that problem.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• lol..he doesnt want blood on his penis, he doesnt want poop on his condom,,,,there is no pleasing this man!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• You know what? Just don't. It is an EXIT, not an entrance, never meant for sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• clean your self really well before hand or try going to the bathroom before??
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 1:14 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i've had anal a few times with my bf. it never felt painful(but when he went in deep i felt like i had to poop, i guess my colon thought his penis was poop) and he never got poop on his penis. i agree with the enema. they cost a couple dollars at a drug store and they actually feel really good, (never done one before anal sex though) and use LOTS of lube on the condom and around your butthole to keep the condom from ripping
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• oh and to the woman who said the butt wasn't meant for sex...what about oral sex or hand sex....not everyone is a prude
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:21 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yeahh definately make sure you have gone already!
    or just tell him no and jerk him off or something.
    bbymommabRitt

Answer by bbymommabRitt at 7:32 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Just tell him no and jerk him off. I agree with you bbymommaRitt
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010