Why does the Rabbi in our temple discriminate my family of having a son while he helped all of our friends and all of our cousins to have 2 or 3 sons?

Please help a mother who is under hate and discrimination from the conservative synagogue for the past 5 years.

Shahla

Asked by Shahla at 12:19 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How has he helped someone to have a son?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• confusedI am not familiar with everything that Jews believe but what does the Rabbi have to do with you having a son? I think you might need to go back and take a sex education class.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:21 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• What do you mean by the Rabbi HELPING someone to have sons???? ARe you kidding me??? The way you get a son is for your husband's sperm to carry the gene for a male baby. You see, you two have sex and then the sperm meets the egg, they join and the baby turns out to be a boy or a girl. I would have thought that you would know this by now.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Gertie, I think this lady is "off her rocker". On her profile page, she is claiming that the synagogue took her periods and she is going to file a hate crime against them.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:30 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• um... Rabbi's don't control nor can they help in having a son.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Wow...that is kind of scary...
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• So they're claiming to have an 18 yr old in 9th grade? And a 15 yr old in 7th grade and a 9 yr old in 1st? Uh yeah. Wow. That's one 'speshul' family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• liarconfused

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• we have that problem with certain preachers. if your not wearing the right brand of clothes or driving the right car, they think you don't deserve their time. every form of reliegn out there does that. it sucks cuz the kids get the worst end. they see the person up their preaching treat them like trash and thats what they start thinking of themselves. i''m not jewish, but i'm trying so hard to make my kids understand every type of warship out there. my husband has had it bad in churches that he believes in the one god, but not in the church. good luck with this question. i really hope you find the answer that helps.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 4:46 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Are you talking about the power of prayer and God not giving you a son because the rabbi is not praying for you? Maybe then it is time to seek a church that will support you...
    Rubia653

Answer by Rubia653 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2010