Cheating while together.

My SO and I have been together for 3yrs now. He has a daughter from his past marriage. We had our son 15mon's ago. I just found out 3 wks ago from the exwife that him and her were still sleeping together until she found out that we were expecting. I then announced to my SO about my findings and he agreed to them all. He said that he has been faithful ever since we found out that we were expecting. He also claimed that he had loved 2 diff ppl and that he just couldn't make up his mind. She was led to believe that they may get back together in the future. Me and her talk now frequently "just texting." I'm not bothered anymore with the fact that he had done this to me for over a yr. Tell me how you would handle this situation if it were to have happened to you. Take note, we are more in love than we have ever been, been that way for over a yr, I just want to know how others would deal with something like this, thanks.

trijobaby

Asked by trijobaby at 12:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I can't say. I'd definitely be hurt and have trust issues. It's curious that you don't but to each their own!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Big trust issues for sure........great if you can work it out.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:32 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Very differently from you. I hope everything works out though.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:32 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'd have some serious Trust issues and probably wouldn't be with him anymore. But that's me and I'm already kinda difficult to deal with! Anyway hope everything is great for you!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:46 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Well if he can't make up his mind, and you like the ex, why don't you guys try poly?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME BUT THE DIFF IS THE OTHER LADY AND I WAS PREGO AT THE SAME TIME. WE SPENT ALOT OF TIME TOGETHER. AFTER THEY BROKE UP THE FIRST TIME, WE MEET AND STARTED DATING 3 MONTHS LATER. FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGO THEN 6 MONTHS LATER SHE LOST THE BABY. MY HEART FEEL OUT IT WAS PAINFUL SEEING HIM LIKE THAT. HE GOT VERY DISTANT. WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGO I DIDNT WANT 2 TELL ANY1 UNTIL AFTER 3 MONTHS. BEFORE THAT COULD HAPPEN I FOUND OUT THAT THE EX WAS PREGO AGAIN. I COULDNT BELIEVE IT HE GOT HER PREGO AGAIN AFTER LOOOOOSING THE FIRST 1. I WAS .... WELL I DID THE WORST THING AND DIDNT HAVE MY CHILD (I LIVE WITH THAT GUILT). BUT I LEFT HIM. HE HAD 2 PROVE HIS-SELF. NOW WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BOY.
    queenb1180

Answer by queenb1180 at 1:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i would have beaten the crap outta him
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 1:13 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• omgosh! u guys r killing me, lol, great answers btw...and a trypoly!!! I like the woman, I'm not in love with the woman, we get along because of the 6yr old between the 2 of them in their past marriage. and the ex slapped him and punched him a few times at the visit that she had with him when he had to drop the daughter back off to the ex...she retaliated, she was furious that he had her believing for so long that they would get back together and then to continue a life with me...she was pissed. and he has made up his mind...that was in my 1st passage, he chose me, he has been faithful to me ever since we found out that we were expecting 24mon's ago. thanx ladies!! keep'em comin :)
    trijobaby

Comment by trijobaby (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• You need to leave him. As much as it would hurt you. Do what's best in the Lords eyes not your ex husband! It wouldn't be right to stay he cheated he is married to u!!!! Not her! Leave! Trust me leave! Look up adultry in the bible or go online to google typein what the bible says about adulty. Good luck!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I agree with Jeremysmom
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010