WHEN DO PARENTING GET EASIER

WHEN THERE BABIES? NO WHEN THERE TODDLERS? NO PRE-TEEN OR TEENANGERS? NO WHEN THEY BECOME ADULTS? NO I DONT THINK SO. I GUEST THE DAY YOU GET TO OLD AND DIE!!!! LOL!! NEVER....

queenb1180

Asked by queenb1180 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• It never gets easier we just learn to except that we will have drama in our lives forever.
    morbidkeeb

Answer by morbidkeeb at 12:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• NEVER!!
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Hey, my dd turns 18 tomorrow. In just a little over 2 hours she is legal. Thats still so strange for me, I know at midnight, she is going to be sleeping in that same bed, in her same room, with all the posters of Twilight and Harry Potter and Tinker Bell,,lol,,,,but she will be a legal adult. She can sign her own forms now, she can vote. Its so wierd when you get here sister,,,I know she still needs to depend on me, cause we held her back a yr from school so she is going into her senior yr. But even for that,,she dont need moms signature anymore to clear her from class...It gets different,,is all,,it just gets different. There is not this amazing anchor being lifted feeling now that she is about to turn 18. Someone famous once said, when you give birth, part of your heart takes flight with that child. It is an amazing bond that will continue through life.... Happy Birthday Miss S, I an so proud to be your mom!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• When I saw your title I thought - "when you die!" My oldest is only 12, so I've got a lot of years yet, but just thinking of things I've been through and being a parent to someone going through those things - even if they're an adult. I mean when I had my miscarriages I know the pain I felt, but I can't imagine my child going through that and wanting to make it all better for them, but knowing that you can't. I think that every age and stage of life brings new rewards and challenges to parenting and no matter how old they'll always be your babies.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Well...its not THAT bad! LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Oh...it should be "When DOES parenting get better" and etc. etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Parenting is harder than I thought it would be but I love it too - just like any relationship you have in life it is what you put in to it and there are good and bad days is all..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:13 AM on Aug. 30, 2010