OK one last blog help. No smart asses please if you can't answer move on or say some thing nice.

OK In an old question I think it was mine but maybe not cause I can't find it. I posted links about America being founded on Pagan concepts it had great info. However since I can't find them and the search is being a pain on my comp. Does any one have any reliable links on this topic with good info about this? Thank you much.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• OP:
    theoretically yes this country was founded on Pagan beliefs... Pagans such as native americans, then the vikings, and more came to this land long before columbus "discovered" america....

now the founding principles behind our nation that we created by defeating the British and claiming this country as our own is where our "founding" becomes more hazy.. there were a lot of influences at that point but it wasn't soley Christianity, although I will admit that a majority of them were Christian.

so it depends on where you are looking to define who founded our country.. (when we became the United States of America, the country we are now.. or when we founded North America in general)..
    If you want to know who founded our country as the USA, you'll have to research our founding fathers who helped write our constitution..
    if you want to know who founded it in general ...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Having a starter like that, is breeding for drama... your asking for trouble... and to save you the trouble.. america was NOT founded on pagan concepts :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• something nice! 

wink      Sorry, I can't help, but I did say something nice!

29again

Answer by 29again at 12:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• and it's not 'expecting or tolerating' anything... we already know it's not true.... nobody here mentioned ANYTHING about Christianity...so why bring that up??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• lolol
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am doing a f****** blog for Christ sake.

***

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in the above statement--especially given the original topic of this thread?! LOL A THESAURUS is your friend!

FYI...Vulgar and degrading profanity is for the illiterate! You can use a dictionary or thesaurus when you need to describe some things or some actions in more powerful words.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I think hot-mama has missed her dose... they are in the medicine cabinet sweety, feel free to take them as needed (right now)...

The starter of this question WAS trouble starting... who starts with "No smart asses please if you can't answer move on or say some thing nice. "..what kind of reaction did you expect?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Ohhh... just assuming everyone is a christian...what a silly little girl you are ;).. grow up chic... your the only one who will end up looking like an idiot because you get all upity and name call... thats lameeeeee
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• hot-mama... i have never attacked you... what in the world are you talking about?!?! you are the one with the name calling and spewing nastiness... you may believe in the christian faith, but the way you are acting right now is NOT christian like.... so stop giving us Christians a bad name... and last time I checked this is America...anyone can post anywhere they like... if you don't like it, close or delete the question...

and usally i cant stand anons... but this one is kinda funny :):)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2010