HELP! adult content

well my husband and i dont really have a sex life and idk what to do....tried the whole romantic thing he hates it, well he said he can go the rest of hs life without it and i want it alot...he wont eat me out he will barely let me give him oral..when i try to randomely grab him he ALWAYS bocks me. he says he doesnt like sex, when we do it it last literally 5 minutes, he says he has sex with me for me and he fales it....what do i do????????aghhhhhhh

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Probably counseling will be your best bet.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:58 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Honestly, this sounds like a situation that needs counseling. It sounds like there is a deeper issue going on. Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Could also be medical.....low testosterone. Talk to his DR
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:02 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i want to go to counseling he wont!!!
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• when something like that is going on there is some underlying problem maybe you go to counseling first by yourself and ask them what they think
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 1:12 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• if not counselling how about a doctor.. he may be having issues and just doesn't want to admit to it to you.. and thus pretends he doesn't want it..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:21 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• or maybe he's surpressing a desire for someone else.. like someone of the opposite sex of you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:22 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Man- I'm sorry! Talk to him find out, maybe something is going on in his life that he hasn't told you about, not feeling well-stress at work
    40andholding

Answer by 40andholding at 1:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i ha he said that he could find better things to occupy his time with other than sex, its not important to him.
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Did he used to be into sex? I would think there is a problem for him to lose interest like that. IF he does not wan to find solutions that would be cause for concern as well.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:15 AM on Aug. 30, 2010