schedules

My son is 14 months old, and we have a very relaxed schedule for sleep/eat/play, etc. My work schedule is changing and I can be a bit more regimented ... but I don't even know what's normal for this age! Please share what your day normally looks like for your little ones:) Thanks for the tips - we'll see how this goes. Maybe we'll start sleeping through the night finally!!

TarraJoy

Asked by TarraJoy at 1:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 22 months and has had pretty much the same schedule since he was 1 and dropped his morning nap. He wakes at 7 and has a cup of milk. We eat breakfast around 8 and then wait with his brother and sister outside for the school bus. We run errands, have playdates, go to the playground, etc in the morning. We eat lunch around 12, nap at 1. He usually wakes up around 3:30 and we play at the house. Siblings come home from school at 4, I usually help them with their homework while the little one plays by himself. Supper is around 6, then bath and bedtime is at 7:30. He sleeps through the night.

Answer by missanc at 8:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• well on the days she does not go to daycare i usually wake around 6-7. we have milk and breakfast. then we usually clean up and get dressed. watch a little tv and then we have one nap in the morning. then around 12 she wakes and we play and have lunch. i usually run around doing errands or we go visit my parents. usually around 2-3 its snack time. then we play and just around 6-6:30 its either supper or bath. and then around 7:30 its milk and then bed. sometimes it varies. but usually that is the norm.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2010